Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
In processing your Personal Data in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases, as the case may be:
- We have obtained your explicit prior consent to the processing (where processing that is entirely voluntary;
- Not where processing is necessary or obligatory by law or in any way);
- The processing is necessary in connection with any contractual relationship that you may enter into with us;
- The processing is required by applicable law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of any person;
Or we have a legitimate interest in performing the processing for the purpose of managing, operating, or promoting our business, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. When we are involving third party processors in the performance of our services and contractual obligations and such involvement requires the sharing of Personal Data, we have entered with our third party Processors into data processing agreements according to Art. 28 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and, as far as required, additional appropriate safeguards in accordance with Art. 46-49 GDPR. The list of third party processors to which we disclose your Personal Data can be requested by email.